Friday, April 4, 2014

Make it Personal

Make it Personal



I'm sure you didn't see it here first - the monogram craze is in full blown effect and a huge trend at the moment. Whether it is a single letter, or the state you live in, personalization is at an all time high and I am loving every second of it! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the above items and "make them my own". I am especially wanting  the large monogram necklace and leather clutch!

 p.s. I already purchased the Kate Spade Initial mug and it is adore-a-ble :)


Here are some of my personal personalized items that I already have:


(I purchased this from groopdealz.com a while back)

(the 'm' is for meredith, and the 't' is for my boyfriend, Troy)




Rose gold jewelry
threehipchicks.com



Gold stud earrings
pagoda.com


Sterling silver necklace
overstock.com




Acrylic Signature Nameplate (Ships 1 Week From Order Date)
baublebar.com





xox,
                                Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment